The Marriott had so many fun activities for families to do. Christian and Anja did a craft in the morning. They made puka shell necklaces.
It started to pour rain shortly after we finished the necklaces. So we drove for some Malasadas and then came back. After the rain stopped, Denver and Anja took a scuba lesson in the pool.
Christian was in charge of the underwater pictures. This was one of the only two that actually had both Denver and Anja in the picture. Anja did so well. She really is a mermaid and feels right at home in the water. I took a refresher class after they did their lesson. I have certified, but it has been years since I did any diving.
We stayed at the pool and noticed many geckos around us. I caught this little guy. Denver had tried to catch one also, but didn't get one. (This is the second gecko I have caught.) I let him go after I showed him off to Anja and Christian.
We drove to the southern part of the island to Poipu and had a famous Puka Dog and went to the spouting hole (blow hole). There are chickens all over the island that just run wild. We were amazed at this huge tree by the blow hole where the chickens would roost in the tree. We had never seen chickens actually fly up into the tree.





No comments:
Post a Comment