I always look forward to Christmas Eve at our house. We spend it together as a little family. (We had breakfast earlier in the day with aunts, uncles and cousins.) We had a yummy dinner, fun Christmas crackers. This year I got clever and ordered unfilled Christmas crackers. I filled them with their favorite candies and toys they would actually like.
After dinner the kids opened their cousin presents. Anja got a new case for her iPad mini and Christian got a Spiderman action figure. (I get in trouble if I call his action figures dolls.) Then the kids settled down for a reading of the Christmas Story as well as some LDS videos of the Christmas Story. Then the kids started tracking Santa on NORAD's website. Christian was very insistent that they get to bed soon so Santa could come. They didn't go to bed too early, but there were no complaints when bed time was announced.

No comments:
Post a Comment