Christmas morning was so much fun at our house! A gift from the kiddies to us was that they slept in until 8:30. Hooray for us! Christian was the first one up and was very excited to wake everyone else up. I love the look on his face in the above picture because it is as if he is seeing his presents for the first time. When he really had just previously been downstairs on his own checking things out. We didn't realize he was down there until we heard, "I got everything I wanted for Christmas." By the time I got to him, he was bringing some of Anja's presents up to her. He was so excited he couldn't wait to fill Anja in on her gifts.
Christian scored big time this year on Superhero presents.
Anja had a Furby and Sock Monkey on the top of her list.
We had a great Christmas day! Christian and Anja declared it the best Christmas ever. You can't get better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment