Christian has decided that he LOVES the snow. (Which is good because we got at least two feet late Saturday night and throughout Sunday). He likes to help is daddy shovel the driveway (notice his "shovel" is a toilet plunger).
Casey I just found out about the Hunter Cousin and your blog. I would like to be able to keep in touch with everyone. Since Grandma was the glue that held us together and with our Mother's situation, we do not hear much of anything about our Hunter cousins. Hope to post you some photos soon.
1 comment:
Casey
I just found out about the Hunter Cousin and your blog. I would like to be able to keep in touch with everyone. Since Grandma was the glue that held us together and with our Mother's situation, we do not hear much of anything about our Hunter cousins. Hope to post you some photos soon.
Post a Comment