Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Caught Red Handed

So last night around 11:00, Denver and I were sitting in the family room watching a tv show when Denver heard some sort of rustling going on in the front room.  He quickly jumped up and ran in to find our little boy headed up the stairs with a present for him.  He immediately knew he had been caught in the act.  We don't know how long he had been upstairs thinking about this present.  At the moment, it is the only wrapped present for him.  When asked what he was doing with his present, he informed us he was taking it upstairs to put under his own tree.  I quitly followed him up to see if he would really do that.  I had to force my way into his room because he had barricaded himself in and was attempting to open the present.  We stopped him for now, but bets have been placed on how long the present will stay wrapped.

No comments: