Thursday, November 3, 2011
Snow
When you live in Utah, you never know what kind of weather you will have for Halloween. Growing up in Idaho, we had the same problem. I hated the thought of having to wear a coat over my costume. I worry about the weather every Halloween. This year, our October weather was really beautiful. I kept saying to Denver, "If only this weather would hold out until Halloween. I would be fine with whatever Mother Nature has to give us after that." Well, apparently Mother Nature decided to listen to me. Halloween was great weather. It wasn't too cold and it was dry! But then, Tuesday morning we woke up to this - snow everywhere and COLD! We hope it will warm up and we will see our grass again, but I think I may have to eat my words and be fine with the snow.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment