Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Class Parties



One of the best things about my kiddies going to school is that I get to help in their class parties.  When I taught school, I always looked forward to them and I think they are even more fun going to them as a mom.  Anja's party was actually a school carnival.  The entire school played different games to earn tickets.  The tickets could be exchanged for prizes or they could be used to enter a raffle for prizes.  The big prize this year was an iPod Shuffle.  Sadly, Anja didn't win anything, but she had a great time at the carnival. 

Christian's class party was today (he only goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays).  All the preschool classes got together to sing songs to their parents and watch some witches make witches brew.  Christian has been rather obsessed with making potions, so he watched the witches make their brew rather intently.  He made his own as soon as he got home.

No comments: