We finally had a nice, sunny weekend! (Although as I am typing this, the wind is blowing and the sun is nowhere to be seen.)
Denver and I spent most of Saturday watching Les Miserables - the 25th anniversary production. It was incredible! We were lucky to watch a man who had played Jean Val Jean 2900+ times. He was really good and I don't think there was a dry eye in the audience while he was singing "Bring Him Home." Anja and Christian were able to spend the day outside playing with a fun babysitter.
We purchased a fire pit this weekend, and we had such a great time playing outside yesterday. The kiddies loved roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire. It was a great ending to a wonderful summer day! We are looking forward to many more days and nights like this!




No comments:
Post a Comment