We haven't moved yet but have a new house. I haven't put much about it on the blog because Tim's crazy ex reads it and claims that we are moving into a mansion. So I have been keeping the info on the downlow. I will eventually just put on some pics and details and let her rant.
2 comments:
OOohh so cute! Boys seems to have a thing for their daddys. So fun!
We bought a $2 plastic lawn mower last year for Boston because he just followed Jer around as he mowed.
We haven't moved yet but have a new house. I haven't put much about it on the blog because Tim's crazy ex reads it and claims that we are moving into a mansion. So I have been keeping the info on the downlow. I will eventually just put on some pics and details and let her rant.
Post a Comment