Sunday, October 19, 2008

Which Sports Car Are You?

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Denver and I both took the quiz. Although our answers varied slightly, we are both the same when it comes to sports cars.

3 comments:

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Despain Gang said...

WOW; that's surprising you and Denver are the same. Jer and I definitely would not be the same when it came to sports cars. My results showed as below...

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

jayna said...

kasey!! we are the same!! niiiice.