We blessed Christian last Sunday. We were so grateful to have so many family members there. Many traveled several hours to be there and it really meant so much to have our family with us.
Greetings from Kansas, I was just floating around in blogland and came across yours. I love the color scheme of your blog. You have such a cute family. Bye Bye! Tess
He is so darling! I was talking to Nikki today and telling her that I want to come see her new house and see your baby! We'll be over next week sometime!
5 comments:
Greetings from Kansas, I was just floating around in blogland and came across yours. I love the color scheme of your blog. You have such a cute family. Bye Bye!
Tess
He is so cute and I enjoyed hearing his blessing.
-Melissa
He is so darling! I was talking to Nikki today and telling her that I want to come see her new house and see your baby! We'll be over next week sometime!
Wow! Great picture!
He is a darling baby! I'm still so glad that I found you and hope we can keep in touch. Maybe get together next time I'm in Utah
Julianne
Post a Comment