Monday, October 13, 2008

Let it Snow.....No!







We woke up Sunday morning to several inches of snow! What???? We had snow until the middle of April, and now snow on the 12th of October. Denver and I are hoping the snow will melt fast. Anja loves it. Although I don't think she realizes that it won't be much fun trick-or-treating in the snow when she has to wear a coat over her costume! :) When Anja saw the snow, she couldn't wait to get out there and play in it. Luckily, we had bought snow boots and gloves just the night before.
After church, Anja and Denver headed out into the back yard to build a snowman. Anja had a great time making snow angels, going down the snowy slide, and throwing snowballs. I have to admit, I am glad she had a lot of fun playing in the snow, but I hope it all melts soon!

No comments: