Occasionally, if something "happens" around our house, "Max" is blamed for it. Max has become somewhat of an imaginary friend (along with Shaggy and Scooby).
Anja has started to realize that her life could shortly become somewhat like Ruby's life. She was watching an episode where Ruby and her friend were playing dress up. Ruby had taken some jewelry out of her jewelry box for the dressing up. Several times Max tried to get into Ruby's jewelry box - even after Ruby had told him not to. Ruby decided to make a sign to put on her door showing Max that he was not welcome in her room.
After the show was over, Anja was sitting on the couch "thinking." She said to me, "Mommy, I hope my little brother doesn't get into my jewelry box. I hope he doesn't go into my room, either." She has even had a "bad dream" about her new baby brother. I think she is starting to realize that her life might change a little bit once there is a new baby in our family.
So in church yesterday, Anja was doing some coloring. For some reason, "Max" would scribble all over her drawings. She was getting upset, so she decided to make a sign for "Max." I told her how to spell the words, and she took it from there.
The sign says: No Max
4 comments:
hello!!! i would love your suggestions on yummy bakeries!!! always fun to have suggestions. here's hoping you are doing fantastic. would love to see you soon.
Hi Kasey! Just wanted you to know I check in on your blog from time to time. I always enjoy finding out what you and your family are up to! Hope you're feeling okay.
Cindy
Post a Comment