
We are counting down the days until the 20th annual storytelling festival in Orem, Utah. I can't tell you how excited we are for this event. All of our favorite tellers will be there, including David Holt (hope he brings his "thunderwear!"). Anja is exited to hear from Bill Harley. He is a kids' favorite! Not only are we excited for the festival, it is also a time to spend with family. We can't wait for Gran and Pops to come. (This is actually Anja's favorite part. She is hoping they will stay at least one day with us, because in her own words, "It is OUR turn!") I am so glad they are staying several days so we can spend a lot of time with them! It is good that it falls on Labor Day weekend. My mom's brother and his wife are coming as well. Denver and I always enjoy chatting with them. If you have never been to a storytelling festival, you should check this one out, or if you can't make that one, find one in your area (although it won't be as good as this one, I'm afraid.)
1 comment:
i love that you do this every year. it was amazing that one year i came with you! thanks for being my surrogate family. just love you guys. and i hope the festival was as good as you were anticipating!!
Post a Comment