.JPG)
.JPG)
The month of August is definitely turning out to be the "Month of Anja." With so many things going on for her, how couldn't it be? After celebrating Anja's birthday with just our little family, we had extended family over on Sunday to celebrate our little girl turning 4. She loved her pink princess cake.
.JPG)
.JPG)
On Wednesday, we had a birthday party for Anja and her girlie friends. I made her a Barbie princess cake and then made smaller princess cakes for all the girls. They had a great time playing games and decorating their own cakes. It was Anja's first official birthday party and she had a great time! She got some really cute presents and has already played with each and every one of them.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Anja; I'm so glad you had a great party! Your cakes are so beautiful!
-Melissa
What a fun blog...but I am so surprised that you did not list the Barbie cake as the favorite thing you have made! That is fabulous!
Post a Comment