To get ready for Valentine's Day Anja and I made cookies. She had a lot of fun with the pink sprinkles! I think this is her favorite part of the holiday. She is also hoping for flowers from her Daddy. Happy Valentine's Day!
Hi - This is Lesa Ward. You checked out my blog (through Tamara's blog) the other day and asked about personalizing. I am not sure how to get your email address but would be happy to send you some tips etc... that I have? My email address is: lesaward1@hotmail.com BTW - your cookies turned out A LOT better than ours!! You will have to check back when I finally get ours posted! :o) Thanks- Lesa
1 comment:
Hi - This is Lesa Ward. You checked out my blog (through Tamara's blog) the other day and asked about personalizing. I am not sure how to get your email address but would be happy to send you some tips etc... that I have? My email address is: lesaward1@hotmail.com
BTW - your cookies turned out A LOT better than ours!! You will have to check back when I finally get ours posted! :o)
Thanks- Lesa
Post a Comment