One of our favorite things to do every 4th of July is to attend "Stadium of Fire." We love going as a family. Christian and Anja love the music and the fireworks. It is a great way to celebrate America's birthday.
David Archuletta was the opening act. He is such a cute guy and has an incredible voice. We loved hearing him. He was very gracious and thanked his Utah fans for supporting him so much. In case you didn't know, David Archuletta was ADORED by both old and young while he was on American Idol.
Brad Paisley was the headliner entertainment. I hadn't really listened to much of his music, but after this show, I am a fan. Not only can he sing, but he can play the guitar. The stage he built for the show was incredible!
Stadium of Fire boasts the largest stadium fireworks in the nation. This year I think they out did themselves. The fireworks were coordinated with music that played. The fireworks were wonderful! Christian and Anja loved every minute of the fireworks!
Stadium of Fire was a great way to kick off our holiday weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment