Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trial Run

Last Saturday we spent the day at Lagoon.  We decided to have a trial run before our trip to Disneyland.  Anja was really excited because she was tall enough to ride most of the "big" rides.  She and I rode the Spider first.  I was very curious to see what her reaction would be.  She LOVED it!  She ran off the ride and grabbed Denver to go again.  She then did Colossus three times, the big roller coaster once and Wicked twice.  She had to sit in a booster seat on Wicked.  She said Wicked was her most favorite ride of all.  She and Christian are really excited now for Disneyland.  We have a photo out of Denver, me, and Anja with Mickey when she was little.  About thirty times a day Christian will point at it and say, "I see."  I then say, "You want to see Mickey Mouse?"  He immediately replies, "Yeah."  He then will tell me he is going to kiss his nose.  We will see if that really happens or not.  The countdown is on and we are all really excited!

No comments: