Monday, July 19, 2010

Over Their Heads

This week's theme at i heart faces is "Over My Head."  We had a perfect summer evening last night and had so much fun flying helicopters!  Head over to i heart faces website to see other examples of their theme.


4 comments:

Britney Emilie said...

How much fun would that be, great shot! (Thanks so much for your comment on my post! :)

*natalie said...

Great shot! I love that little niece and nephew of mine. We miss them.

I really need to start doing these challenges. I took a photography class from Nicole Hill last summer and I am afraid I have yet to apply what I learned. This would be a great way to get back into it.

Charmaine Poulin said...

Great shot!!!!! Thanks for your kind comments on my post too!

Unknown said...

What a cute capture of those hovering helicopters AND kiddos!