Christian is quickly becoming quite the little chef. He loves to help get dinner ready with me. He has so much fun "cooking." I am constantly putting pots and pans back in cupboards after Christian has had his fun. Just this morning he had spooned out some chocolate chips, poured them into a pan, got a spoon out, started stirring, and then started adding salt.
This past weekend, Denver and Christian made cookies together. Christian really got into it and stirred and stirred the cookie dough. He was so excited, he didn't notice the flour flying all over the place - including in his hair. So cute!


2 comments:
He's such a cutie! Maybe there's a future there...:D
He is such a doll. I love that he loved stirring the cookie dough. I miss seeing you. One of these days we'll have to grab Nikki and meet up. ;)
Post a Comment