Sunday, March 8, 2009

Can You Guess?

So you will "BB Good" "Tonight" if you can figure out what we will be doing this 4th of July (although to Anja it feels like it won't be here before the "Year 3000.") This July we will bundle our "Lovebug" into the car and drive south to a stadium where we will be "Burnin' Up" for these guys!

2 comments:

Taneil said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I guess there are alot of people who would relate. Especially you guys who were "part of our family" for so long. It is hard sometimes I forget about the other people who also feel sad for us. Thanks for caring. I love the pictures of your little guy in the tea cup. I'll have to show my mom that one. She likes to copy everyone's work.:)

Amber said...

LUCKY! We wanted to purchase tickets, but that same $ needed to go to the pictures I had scheduled the next day. You can't do it all!