My parents are in the midst of "remodeling" their house. I use the term "remodeling" loosely, because they are basically building an entirely new house around their old house. The only rooms on the main and upper floor remaining are their bedroom, my dad's office, Jessica's room and her bathroom (although each of those rooms have had their share of "remodeling" as well). Even the basement is being enlarged and redone. My bedroom will no longer be there. It is being converted into a theater. They are enlarging just about everything. I am excited for the bedroom suites being done. It was hard to remember what everything use to be as I was walking around taking pictures. It is going to be beautiful when it is all finished. They are hoping to have Thanksgiving dinner in the newly finished house. We are all keeping our fingers crossed.Monday, September 15, 2008
The Old Hunter House, She Ain't What She Used to Be
My parents are in the midst of "remodeling" their house. I use the term "remodeling" loosely, because they are basically building an entirely new house around their old house. The only rooms on the main and upper floor remaining are their bedroom, my dad's office, Jessica's room and her bathroom (although each of those rooms have had their share of "remodeling" as well). Even the basement is being enlarged and redone. My bedroom will no longer be there. It is being converted into a theater. They are enlarging just about everything. I am excited for the bedroom suites being done. It was hard to remember what everything use to be as I was walking around taking pictures. It is going to be beautiful when it is all finished. They are hoping to have Thanksgiving dinner in the newly finished house. We are all keeping our fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment